(772) 334-8600
850 Federal Hwy, #422, Stuart, FL 34994
info@amprorealty.com
Search Properties By County

Palm City Real Estate And Homes For Sale

Explore Every Palm City Community For A Home or Condo For Sale

Choose the first letter or number to filter each Palm City community

Palm City Real Estate & Luxury Homes For Sale

Welcome to Palm City, Florida. This is a gem of an area for all high and middle class incomes. It’s the hot bed for golf enthusiasts, boaters, restaurant connoisseurs, shopping enthusiasts, and ocean lovers. Centrally located to the Palm Beach International Airport, this picturesque Florida town provides people from all over magnificent weather with plenty to do. Plus, City real estate is surrounded by the well-known areas of Stuart, Hobe Sound, Port St Lucie, St Lucie West, Jupiter Island and Jenson Beach. It’s no wonder celebrities call this town home and people alike dream to live in this gorgeous town with a demand to buy a home for sale in Palm City.

Choose Palm City Real Estate

Palm City is located in Martin County, but some of the city falls into St Lucie County, Florida. About 90% is located in Martin, but the other 10% is in St Lucie County. Nonetheless, Palm City is a residential area with a population of more than 20,000. This Treasure Coast community of Palm City provides a quiet family environment, that’s known as a local paradise for golfers, fisherman and boaters alike.

The local Palm City residents enjoy the western shore of the St Lucie River as well as having the Atlantic ocean being several miles away making for easy accessibility to water sports. Most Palm City real estate is mostly constructed within beautiful gated communities located just west of Stuart, Florida. Though Palm City is largely a golfing and tennis oriented lifestyle, most of the local residents enjoy a rural way of life.

The location of Palm City is directly off of Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, which provides residents a close trip to Palm Beach Gardens, Orlando, and Vero Beach. In fact, Palm City, Florida is a little under a 2-hour car ride to Orlando and 40 minutes north of West Palm Beach and the beautiful Singer Island real estate.

Residents enjoy an excellent quality of life with good “A” rated schools, low crime rates, a pro-business environment, with parks and recreational areas. The golf and the several tennis courts in Palm city are great, but the fishing is superb. On top of that, you can also take advantage of the Olympic-sized pools, horseback riding, and hiking. Come check out Palm City, as we bet you’ll decide to settle in and for the relaxation and beauty.

Discover Palm City Real Estate

  • List View
  • Map View
  • Grid View

See all Real estate matching your search.

(all data current as of
10/6/2022)

Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.

 

 

Leave a reply