Buildings are coming out of the ground at Tierra del Sol II, a luxury residential community east of the Intracoastal Waterway at Ocean Way in Jupiter.
Prices in the 12-townhouse development start at about $800,000.
Other under-construction residential developments along U.S. 1 in north county include:
- The Preserve, a 29-home development on the west side of U.S. 1, just north of Juno Isles. Prices for the single-family homes by Toll Brothers are expected to start around $1 million.
- Ocean Breeze, a two-dozen luxury townhouses development at the site of former Floridian Ocean Park for mobile homes on the west side of U.S. 1, just south of Marcinski Road. The townhouses, each about 2,000 square feet, are expected to sell for about $500,000.
- Riverwalk Pointe, on the west side of U.S. 1, just north of Ocean Walk Boulevard, is scheduled for completion later this year. Two buildings, each four stories high, will have a total of 104 residential units.
- Water Club, on the east side of U.S. 1 across from The Benjamin School in North Palm Beach, has two 22-story towers and is under construction. The gated community, with prices starting at about $700,000, includes a private marina on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Construction is continuing at Azure, a development on the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway on Donald Ross Road. Frankel Enterprises, which also build Admiral’s Cove and Valencia Cove in Jupiter and San Michele in Palm Beach Gardens, is building the development.The gated community, expected to open in the spring of 2016, will have two five-story buildings, both private residences and condominiums. Prices for units, which will be between about 2,000 and 3,800 square feet, start at about $900,000.
from Northern Palm Beach County For more information, visit – http://ift.tt/1OvsgD3