Location. Location. Location.
That’s not the only reason Jupiter is the fastest growing community in Palm Beach County .
Here’s six reasons behind the U.S. Census announcement:
* Jupiter homes hold their value. Even during the recession, home values in Abacoa and other parts of the town stayed strong.
* Ecotourism. From boating to hiking to bicycling, Jupiter has many ways to get outside and have a good time. And those activities drive the local economy.
* Sports. Not only is Roger Dean Stadium the spring training home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, the 7,000-seat field in Abacoa is home to the Jupiter Hammerheads and the Palm Beach Cardinals. Summer baseball camps are held at the park. There’s the public Abacoa Golf Club.
* Jobs. Scripps Research Institute and Max Planck Florida Institute are doing state-of-the-art medical research. The Jupiter Medical Center, the town largest employer, is in the midst of a big expansion. Several new residential developments are being built. There’s even a brewery opening this summer in Abacoa – Jupiter’s first.
* History. The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum has displays about the town’s significant role in World War II. The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area is a federally protected public area around the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, which is open to the public. Free walking tours of military sites during the Seminole Wars are held regularly at Riverbend/Loxahatchee River Battlefield Park.
from Northern Palm Beach County For more information, visit – http://ift.tt/1LpKhk4