With opening planned in October, final touches are being placed on the hotel, marina, public amphitheater, retail stores and sidewalks at the $150 million Harbourside Place in Jupiter.
A drone recently took the attached video of the 10-acre site, the former location for the Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum on the northwest corner of Indiantown Road and U.S. 1 in Jupiter.
(Drone courtesy of Allied Capital and Development.)
* Wyndham Grand five-story waterfront hotel, with 179 rooms with outdoor pool overlooking Intracoastal Waterway. Enclosed overhead walkway between two buildings. Hotel is 75 feet tall.
* Two five-story parking garages with 929 total spaces. Parking will be validated, the same as CityPlace. Retail stores on bottom floors of parking garages. About 70 outdoor parking spaces.
* About 112,000 square feet of hotel space, 66,000 square feet of retail, 55,000 square feet of office space and 33,000 square feet of restaurant space.
* Restaurants with outdoor seating.
* Public amphitheater with seating for about 600.
* A 15-foot-wide sidewalk connection to Riverwalk and 2.5-mile bicycle-pedestrian pathway from Jupiter Inlet to Ocean Way.
* A marina with 20 private slips and 271 feet for public boat docking. A public dock for about nine boats is just north of Harbourside.
* A water taxi stand.
* Harbourside has no residential development.
Here’s a scheduled for businesses opening at Harbourside:
First half of October:
- Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
- Coffee Culture
- Pucci & Catana
- Bravo Cucina
- Johnny Swirls
- Too Bizaare
- iClass Eyewear
- Another Broken Egg
Second half of October:
- White House | Black Market
- John Craig
- Tommy Bahama
- A Pink Princess
from Northern Palm Beach County For more information, visit – http://ift.tt/1z8oVlw