Avenir, the proposed residential, office and commercial development for Palm Beach Gardens’ western expanse, will be the subject of a public workshop Tuesday.
Avenir Holdings, LLC, has asked the city to change its comprehensive plan and zoning for the 4,763-acre, mixed-use development at the former Vavrus Ranch on the north side of Northlake Boulevard and south of Beeline Highway. The proposed development consists of the following, according to the meeting agenda:
- 3,735 single-family units and 250 multi-family units
- 1.8 million square feet of professional office space
- 200,000 square feet of medical office space
- 400,000 square feet of commercial space
- a 300-room hotel
- 20 acres of equestrian facility
- a 55-acre city park
- 60 acres of golf course
- 15 acres of civic use
- 15 acres of elementary school
- 2,426 acres of conservation
No official action will be taken at the workshop during the 6 p.m. Planning, Zoning and Appeals Board meeting in Council Chambers, 10500 North Military Trail.
from Northern Palm Beach County For more information, visit – http://ift.tt/1L46epM