Considered one of the wealthiest towns in the United States, Jupiter Island is the southernmost of Florida’s three Barrier Islands (the other two being Hutchinson and Orchid Islands). Ideally, Jupiter Island is located between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque Intracoastal waterway. Even though it is apart of and within Martin County’s boundary, property listings are still sometimes erroneously placed within Palm Beach County do to its close proximity, and thus those listings will be shown below…read more
Search Jupiter Island Real Estate by Price
Jupiter Island Real Estate Listings
- $13,500,000 : 255 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound7 beds, 7.2 baths
- $4,600,000 : 18 Riverview Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 5.1 baths
- $2,450,000 : 88 N Beach Road, Jupiter Island3 beds, 3 baths
- $7,250,000 : 4 Isle Ridge, Hobe Sound0 beds, 0 bath
- $8,500,000 : 607 S Beach Road, Jupiter4 beds, 4.1 baths
- $5,500,000 : 35 N Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 3.1 baths
- $10,000,000 : 127 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 6.1 baths
- $37,900,000 : 609 S Beach Road, Jupiter8 beds, 9.1 baths
- $10,900,000 : 477 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 6.3 baths
- $6,000,000 : 63 N Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 4 baths
- $9,999,000 : 504 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 6.2 baths
- $15,250,000 : 211 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound8 beds, 9.2 baths
- $11,299,000 : 489 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 6.1 baths
- $11,299,000 : 489 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 7 baths
- $10,500,000 : 512 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 6.1 baths
- $1,100,000 : 104 N Beach Road, Hobe Sound0 beds, 0 bath
- $8,500,000 : 510 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound0 beds, 0 bath
- $3,900,000 : 100 Harbor Way, Hobe Sound4 beds, 7.2 baths
See all Real estate in the Jupiter Island tract.
(all data current as of 8/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
In being located off the border of Martin County’s Treasure Coast directly north of Tequesta in Palm Beach County, Jupiter Island’s legendary relationship with wealth began in 1715 when the Spanish Plata Fleet wrecked right off the coast spewing tons of silver and gold coins. Many of these coins are still found today only inches below the sand of Jupiter Island.
Designated as the most affluent community in the U.S., Jupiter Island is famed for its lush surroundings and beautiful beaches. The Island is sought after for its unspoiled natural beauty. With world-class dining and shopping just minutes away on the nearby mainland, the area is easily accessible by I-95 from the Palm Beach International Airport (30 minute drive). The Fort Lauderdale and Miami airports are also within an easy 1-2 hour drive.
While this Jupiter Island location offers tranquility, it is nevertheless convenient to numerous area recreational and cultural facilities, championship golf courses, great fishing and world class shopping and dining. Twice a day, as the tide changes in the Inlet and Intracoastal, the incoming clear aquamarine water provides a feast for the eyes.
Jupiter Island Florida’s exquisite real estate and promise of privacy have proven irresistible to the rich and famous. Golfers Greg Norman, Nick Price, and Tiger Woods (Woods paid $40,000,000 for his Jupiter Island home in 2006) live here as well as singers Celine Dion and Alan Jackson. Most of the homes on Jupiter Island are built on one and two acre parcels.