Jupiter Inlet Beach Colony is located on the most southern tip of Jupiter Island. Its directly between the two town of Jupiter and Tequesta. The Jupiter Inlet Beach Colony community is well-known for its beautiful location and tranquility. As its a small neighborhood in a size of only .2 square miles, there are approximately 235 single family residences ranging in price from mid $600 thousand to over $3 million+.
Since Jupiter Inlet Colony town is on the tip of Jupiter Island, almost all of the homes are water front, with the whole neighborhood having a short walk to a private beach. Local residents have access to boating, fishing and a variety of water sport activities…Read More
Search Jupiter Inlet Beach Colony Real Estate by Price
Jupiter Inlet Beach Colony Real Estate Listings
- $1,500,000 : 45 Ocean Drive, Jupiter0 beds, 0 bath
- $1,250,000 : 189 Shelter Lane, Jupiter Inlet Colony3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,249,000 : 148 Beacon Lane, Jupiter Inlet Colony4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,299,000 : 141 Beacon Lane, Jupiter Inlet Colony3 beds, 2 baths
- $3,150,000 : 102 Lighthouse Drive, Jupiter Inlet Colony0 beds, 0 bath
- $1,550,000 : 48 Ocean Drive, Jupiter Inlet Colony3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the Jupiter Inlet Beach Colony tract.
(all data current as of 8/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Homes in Jupiter Inlet Colony Florida range in style, size and age. The Jupiter Island homes for sale and the Jupiter Inlet Beach Colony homes for sale, feature some of the older charming Florida cottages from under 2000 sq feet. If you love the beach and the tropical serenity of having your own beach with friendly neighbors, our Jupiter Florida agents can help with both Jupiter Inlet Colony homes for sale, and the treasured Jupiter Inlet Colony real estate.