Jupiter Island is a small private community located on the Florida Treasure Coast in Martin County. Being 25 miles north of Palm Beach, the 17-mile-long island is the southernmost of Florida’s three Barrier Islands (the other two being Hutchinson Island and Orchid Island). Jupiter Island’s reputation has made it a Florida sanctuary for America’s ultra rich with its real estate considered to be one of the highest market values in the country. The natural beauty and sought after privacy has been irresistible to the rich and famous folks that include celebrities and past presidents. Most Jupiter Island homes for sale are on built 1 to 2 acres lots which contribute to the small, low density community, that’s also ideal for an oceanfront condominium residence or an Atlantic Ocean estate…read more
Search Jupiter Island Real Estate by Price
Jupiter Island Real Estate Listings
- $13,500,000 : 255 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound7 beds, 7.2 baths
- $4,600,000 : 18 Riverview Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 5.1 baths
- $2,450,000 : 88 N Beach Road, Jupiter Island3 beds, 3 baths
- $7,250,000 : 4 Isle Ridge, Hobe Sound0 beds, 0 bath
- $8,500,000 : 607 S Beach Road, Jupiter4 beds, 4.1 baths
- $5,500,000 : 35 N Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 3.1 baths
- $10,000,000 : 127 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 6.1 baths
- $37,900,000 : 609 S Beach Road, Jupiter8 beds, 9.1 baths
- $10,900,000 : 477 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 6.3 baths
- $6,000,000 : 63 N Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 4 baths
- $9,999,000 : 504 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 6.2 baths
- $15,250,000 : 211 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound8 beds, 9.2 baths
- $11,299,000 : 489 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 6.1 baths
- $11,299,000 : 489 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound6 beds, 7 baths
- $10,500,000 : 512 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound4 beds, 6.1 baths
- $1,100,000 : 104 N Beach Road, Hobe Sound0 beds, 0 bath
- $8,500,000 : 510 S Beach Road, Hobe Sound0 beds, 0 bath
- $3,900,000 : 100 Harbor Way, Hobe Sound4 beds, 7.2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Jupiter Island.
(all data current as of 8/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Jupiter Island Florida’s exquisite real estate and promise of privacy have proven irresistible to the rich and famous. Golfers Greg Norman, Nick Price, and Tiger Woods live here as well as singers Celine Dion and Alan Jackson. Nearby parks include Blowing Rocks on Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound Beach, Jimmy Graham Boat Ramp Park, and Jonathan Dickinson State Park, which is the second largest park in Florida.
Jupiter Island offers the ultimate in tranquility and yet is close in proximity to many recreational and cultural facilities, championship golf courses, great fishing and world class shopping and dining. Jupiter Island Real estate is definitely a place to yearn for, being a rare tropical paradise to call home.